August 16, 2014

{Changes}

I've given a lot of thought to this, and I think it's time for me to change up this blog a little bit. No one ever comments, I know someone is reading it but since no one comments I feel more like I'm talking to myself than possibly other people lol. So I thought I would shake things up a little bit and do a bit of a rebrand. Since I'm struggling with my back the last couple of days, why not take the time laying in bed, to change what needs to be changed.

Not just the design of the blog will change. Pretty much everything about it will change. Including the name. I've already picked one out ;). I just wanted to give you (whoever you are) a heads up so that when you see me screwing up the layout or you can't see something, it's because of the change.

In the mean time you can check out any of my social media sites to see what I'm up to. And I'll still be attempting to keep up with my blogging challenge. It shouldn't take me more than a few days to get everything the way I want it. Then again, it might take longer lol. So sit tight and bare with me! :)

You could do me a huge favor while you wait for me to unveil the new awesomeness, and that is share share share! Share my facebook and twitter, let people know I'm here if you read me often.

Until next time!

post signature

0 comments:

Post a Comment