August 6, 2014

{31 Day Blog Challenge- Day 5}

Sorry this one is late. We had quite the day yesterday and I was in no mood to blog. So I'll do to in 1 day ;)

Day 5- Favorite Movies You Never Get Sick of Watching

Ooh this is a hard one. From the time I was a kid I've been a movie watcher. I could sit all day long and watch movies, any kind. My cousin used to let me watch horror movies from the time I was about 5 or 6. I've grown to love them now. I'll try not to make this post super long..and I'm apologizing now for the movies on this list. Most of them are probably old lol.

 Jetsons the Movie
George Jetson is forced to uproot his family when Mr. Spacely promotes him to take charge of a new factory on a distant planet.
I've probably seen this movie a million times. I know every line of the dialogue and every lyric to every song. I'm not going to lie and say that I haven't watched it recently lol. Every time I see it on Streampix or a movie channel I make the kids sit and watch it with me. It really takes me back to a time when kids movies weren't pointless and full of violence.

The Breakfast Club
Five high school students, all different stereotypes, meet in detention, where they pour their hearts out to each other, and discover how they have a lot more in common than they thought.
Another movie from long ago. Another movie that had a real story to tell. I think my mom introduced me to this one. Which would make sense because it came out in '85 when I was only 2yrs old. I fall in love with this one again and again every time I watch it.

 Coyote Ugly
Aspiring songwriter Violet Sanford, after getting a job at a women-run NYC bar that teases its male patrons, comes out of her shell.
My mom and I both love this movie! I don't even know what to say about it. It's just amazing and every girl should see it...more than once!

 Iron Man
When wealthy industrialist Tony Stark is forced to build an armored suit after a life-threatening incident, he ultimately decides to use its technology to fight against evil.
Yeah, this one surprised me as much as you. I'm not a "super hero" movie kind of girl. I didn't read the comics and I hadn't really watched the cartoons. So I was new to all of it. But I figured anything RDJ in it was gonna be good right? ;) I'm glad I took the chance and watched it cause I'm in love with it! I have seen all 3 of these, both Thor's, both Avengers, and of course Captain America. But Iron Man is my favorite. I love how they tie them all together. I'm gonna say that I'm not as in love with the 3rd one as I am the first 2. But they're all good!

 Howard the Duck
A sarcastic humanoid duck is pulled from his homeworld to Earth where he must stop an alien invader.
I don't know why I like this movie lol. It's so cheezy and stupid. But I love it. I've seen it far too many times.

 Memoirs of a Geisha
Nitta Sayuri reveals how she transcended her fishing-village roots and became one of Japan's most celebrated geisha.
Another movie I'm not completely sure why I like, but I do.

I think I'll end it there. That's enough right? What are some of your favorite movies?

0 comments:

Post a Comment