August 30, 2014

{Teacher calls, Motorcycle rides, & Freezer Meals}

Dawn got in trouble at school the other day. She was pulling the same crap she did last year with her teacher and this year they aren't going to baby her. So she's grounded for her behavior and for throwing aassive fit because she didn't want to do her homework. She literally sat at the kitchen table from 3:30 to 8:30 when all she had to do was a cross word puzzle lol. I wasn't shocked because we went over this all last year. I'm not excited about the rest of the year. At all. The girl hates being told she can't do something. I don't know where she gets it because she gets told no all the time lol. I just hope she settles down eventually.

D and I got rid of the kids for the weekend. Its a rare occasion that I don't have at least one kid with me. That one kid being Owen. But this weekend D and I were supposed to go on a group bike ride with some of his friends from work. After looking at the forecast though we decided not to go. We didn't want to get caught in the rain. So instead today we ended up going to a leather store for D to get some stuff for a couple projects. And then to Bath & Body Works to get more bulbs for my wall flowers. We also went to The Burger Barge 2 for lunch. The food wasn't horrible but it wasn't amazing either. I got a tenderloin but honestly the one I get from Our Inn Place. We took the long way home :). I love being on the bike!

When we got home I got to work on the freezer meals D asked me to try this pay day. It took me a couple hours to get it done but they are now sitting in my freezer. I didn't do the beef ones because I forgot the meat. But the rest will be enough. And I have enough chicken, pork chops, and sausage to last a month lol. I'm kind of excited to try them all out. I'm hoping the kids will find something they like other than pizza and mac & cheese lol.

0 comments:

Post a Comment