August 8, 2014

{31 Day Blog Challenge- Day 7}

What's Your Dream Job?

This one is easy. From the time I was a kid I have always wanted to be a writer. I used to what is now known as fan fiction, all the time. It was rare that I didn't have a pen and notebook in my hand at all times.

Which is probably why I loved Composition class so much in high school. My teacher often let us write about pretty much whatever we wanted. Or sometimes she would give us a topic and tell us to write a story about that. It was great!

Of course my problem was that I never thought my stories were very good so most of them never saw the light of day lol. Occasionally I would allow my cousin to read them, but it was rare. Another problem, I never finished one! I just don't know how!

Still to this day I begin a book with Chapter 1 and get to about Chapter 3 and don't know where to take the characters from there. Its slightly annoying lol.

Maybe someday I'll publish something. I doubt it though.

0 comments:

Post a Comment