August 17, 2014

{31 Day Blogging Challenge- Day 15}

List 10 things that make you Awesome

What a weird thing to want me to blog about lol. But OK, lets see if I can do this.

1. I am extremely giving. I love to give. I love to see the look on peoples faces when I get them something they weren't expecting but wanted, or when I do something for them that they weren't expecting. I love that.

2. I know when to keep my mouth shut. Not really a common thing these days with people running around behind other peoples backs.

3. I'm a mom. That in itself makes me awesome. Just ask my kids ;). Well..ask the little one, the older 2 don't think I'm as awesome as he does anymore lol.

4. I can bake. I mean, I'm really good at it lol.

5. I can remember the lyrics to songs I've only heard a few times. I remember going somewhere with my grandparents and their friends at a very young age, and I was singing along with country music playing in the restaurant. But don't ask me to remember an appointment or someones phone number, because I can't do that lol.

6. I make really good tacos. Just saying.

7. D says I'm awesome because I bring him lunch at work lol.

8. I'm awesome because I don't care if you think I'm awesome lol.

9. I'm awesome at advice.

10. I'm awesome because I just am.

Is that a good list? Probably not. I'm no good at things like that.


post signature

0 comments:

Post a Comment