January 29, 2015

{90's Kid Survey!!}

Questions:
1. Favourite Disney channel original movie?: Um...lets see...I really liked Wish Upon a Star or whatever that was lol. It was about the 2 sisters and one of them wished she could be like the other or something and she got her wish, they switched bodies. It's pretty awesome ;).

2. Favourite music artist? Backstreet Boys (the last part of the 90s but still..)

3. Favourite Nick Jr. show? Keenan & Kel and Are You Afraid of the Dark?

4. Favourite candy? I wasn't a super big candy lover. I got a snickers when we stopped at my grandpas shop though.

5. Favourite game? (board game, school game, etc.) Bernstein Bears Messy Room Game lol

6. Favourite McDonald's Happy Meal toy? Mini Cabbage Patch Dolls!

7. Favourite book? Babysitters club!

8. Favourite clothing store? Didn't have one.

9. What would you watch when you'd get home from school? Whatever the boys turned on. Usually Power Rangers.

10. Favourite T.V Show? I don't think I really had one at that time.

11. Favourite Toys? Barbie's

12. Favourite Commercials? I don't even remember.

13. Nsync or Backstreet Boys? BSB duh!

14. Weirdest Fashion Trend? I honestly don't remember any that shocked me lol.

156. Favourite Collectable?  Barbie's. I still have some.

16. Favourite Beanie Baby? Didn't collect them.

17. How many Tomagotchis did you go through? I want to say 2. 

18. Favourite Game System? and game? We had a bunch. Sega was my fave for a long time though. And I loved Willy Beamish!

Your turn!!


post signature

0 comments:

Post a Comment