August 31, 2014

{31 Day Blogging Challenge- Day 22}

What do you do when you're home alone?
Well for starters I like to take a nice long uninterrupted bath..and poop lol. Cause for real those 2 things tend to be my most popular activities to interrupt.
I walk around in just my t-shirt and underwear. Why? Because who cares if I have clothes on when I'm the only one here? Nobody that's who. The dogs do look at me funny though sometimes.
I eat what I want. I don't have to hide with a Popsicle. I don't have to get someone else whatever I'm eating. Its a little awesome.
I do the boring stuff too. I clean and do laundry. I love to clean in the mornings so that its clean a few hours before the kids get home.
I do face peels. There is nothing I love more than sitting and watching Girls or old episodes of Sex and the City while waiting for a facial peel to dry so I can pull it off. Its kind of amazing. And there's no one here to say "mom! What's on your face?!"
Sometimes I don't put on pants. And I don't see anything wrong with that :).
So that's what I do when I'm home alone.

0 comments:

Post a Comment