August 23, 2014

{31 Day Blogging Challenge- Day 20}

What do you collect?

Well I guess I'll start with the most obvious collection. Backstreet Boys memorabilia. I have so much BSB stuff that I can't even display it all. Not that D would let me anyway lol. Someday I hope to make our room a small "mom cave" where I can display my things without judgment. I went down to the basement (where I'm forced to store my precious collection) and pulled out my tote. In found that I have more that I thought I did.

 The backstreet boys comic book and a Nick Carter news letter lol.

Framed poster 

 Valentines, Stickers, Books, Magazines

A backstreet book! 

 A 1999 Calendar. I also have a 2000 one.

 The tour that Burger King sponsored. Still have the toys that came in the came in the kids meals. I went every day for weeks just to make sure I got them all. Side note: I don't even like burger king.

 More goodies. Including a watch with case, greeting cards, and another book.

 The book from the previous pic. Along with folders I used in HS and couldn't bare to throw away. 4 of them are full of posters.

A folder full of magazines with them on the cover.

My other collection is something I don't collect anymore but did when I was a kid. I thought it was worth a small mention. Yes. Those are Barbie's lol. And I've got another one somewhere that my dad gave me. She's my favorite. But I haven't been able to find her in years. :(






Then we have the collection that meant the most when I was a kid. And I still search for them all over but never find the originals. I love them and I always thought that when I had a little girl I'd set it up for her and we could play together. But honestly I don't trust Dawn with it. She has always destroyed anything I gave her that was mine when I was a kid. I couldn't take the chance with this stuff. I have pretty much the whole town I think.


0 comments:

Post a Comment