August 18, 2014

{3 Posts Today..what??}

I honestly don't know why I'm blogging right now. I don't really have anything to talk about. I'm just bored. Everyone else is in bed..as they should be its 11:30pm.

I'm sitting here watching E! News. I don't know why. Everyone keeps bringing up Robin Williams and it makes me cry a little. Growing up he was definitely one of my favorite actors. He was so hilarious and I loved every movie he made that I saw. D and I were actually just trying to explain Mrs. Doubtfire to Cassie when she was living with us. And my sister and I often quote the movie, the scene where he's interviewing over the phone forntje nanny position "I don't work with the males cause I used to BE one" lmao! Gets me every time! *Sigh* Anyway, that's depressing.

D said he might finish the shower wall tomorrow. Its literally been missing the front of the shower (where the faucet is) since we put it in. Its making me crazy at this point. I don't want to look at that while I'm relaxing in the tub. That's not relaxing at all. Blah. The sink is going to be a pain to put in though. There's no stud on the other wall where we want to move it so he'll have to rip out dry wall I guess. I don't know. I do know that I'm over starting projects without being done with the last one. We have the carpet in the kids rooms torn up and the walls half ass torn down. And we need to figure out some storage in the closet he tore out lol. We need to get this shit done!!

Random..I just heard a kid in the kitchen. And so it begins.

I guess I should go to bed. My eye balls are getting heavy.

Goodnight kids!

0 comments:

Post a Comment