August 18, 2014

{31 Day Blogging Challenge- Day 17}

Why and when did you start blogging?

Those who grew up with me or watched me grow up know that I've been writing since I was little. I've always had a pen and paper in my hands. No matter if I was journaling or writing a story I was always writing something. So when my grandparents got a computer when I was a freshman in high school (that's showing my age isn't it?) I began journaling on there.

Before too long I'd discovered that through AIM you could have a little website, so I made one. I wrote about everything. I wrote about boys and my family. It didn't matter what really. After I had Gaige I began writing about him and our adventures. It was an outlet for me to be able to talk things through without having to actually voice my concerns about things I wasn't comfortable talking about. I wish I still had that AIM account. I'd love to go back and re-read everything I wrote lol.

When D and I started dating I kept writing. It wasn't until 2004 I believe that I started actually blogging on MySpace. I talked about pretty much everything exactly the same as I did on my AIM journal. I blogged all the way through my pregnancy with Owen which was a drama filled time for me and I liked to know that I could talk things out with myself, even if no one else read what I was writing. Before I opened my very first blog on blogger, I saved my MySpace blogs. I still have them actually. I read them every now and then.

I love to write. I love to read the comments people leave me (should people ever decide to comment lol). It's amazing to connect with other people like that.





post signature

0 comments:

Post a Comment