August 9, 2014

{31 Day Blogging Challenge- Day 9}

What's on your life/bucket list?

I'm only 31 so there are plenty of things I still want to do. With and without my family lol. So here we go!

1. Take a vacation with all 4 of my siblings. When I was a kid my grandparents often took trips with all my aunts and uncles and cousins. They did it twice during Christmas (we only went once...don't get me started). We also took a trip to Grants Farm with a large group and it was so fun! We each had a car and walkie talkies lol. Of course that was in '02 before everyone and their brother had a phone. But I'd love to do that someday. Even if its just to Grants Farm or Six Flags. Whatever.

2. Publish a book.

3. Redo my wedding. Not that mine wasn't great. But I would love to have one that I wasn't fat..ya know?

4. Visit Disney World.

5. Have a real paranormal experience. I think we all know how much I love that stuff.

6. Own an expensive handbag I didn't purchase at Ross. Preferably LV ;)

7. See all 3 of my kids graduate high school.

8. See at least 1 (would love to be more) of my kids graduate college.

9. Fly somewhere. I've never been on a plane. Ever. I'd like to at least once.

10. Have VIP passes to a Backstreet Boys concert ;).

11. Restore my grandparents motorhome. It has always been my plan to eventually have it in my yard and to restore it so that we could actually drive it.

12. Take my kids for a trip in the motorhome. So many of my best memories are from trips we took. Would love for my kids to experience this.

Alrighty, that's all I can really think of right now.

0 comments:

Post a Comment