February 9, 2015

{100 Questions No One Asks!}

I have absolutely no idea why I'm starting something like this at 11:30pm but I'm not quite ready for sleep yet. So I figure, why not? I found these on YouTube. Feel free to copy/paste and let me know you filled it out so I can read your answers too!

QUESTIONS*
1:Do you sleep with your closet doors open or closed? The doors on my closer were those hideous sliding mirror doors from the 70's, so they needed to go. Not to mention I can't have that many mirrors pointed towards my bed at one time. It freaks me out.

2:Do you take the shampoos and conditioner bottles from hotel? If they're good yeah. But usually they suck. I bring my own shampoo also.

3:Do you sleep with your sheets tucked in or out? My flat sheet is tucked in the bottom but that's it.

4:Have you ever stolen a street sign before? No. 

5:Do you like to use post-it notes? No.

6:Do you cut out coupons but then never use them? Guilty lol.

7:Would you rather be attacked by a big bear or a swarm of a bees? Bees. I feel confident that I could get them off of me but a bear? I'd be dead in minutes. It would eat me.

8:Do you have freckles? Sure do. I used to have them a lot on my face but not so much anymore. I do have them on my arms and back though.

9:Do you always smile for pictures? Pretty much, yeah.

10:What is your biggest pet peeve? People smacking their lips while they eat. *shudders* Makes me skin crawl just thinking about it.

11:Do you ever count your steps when you walk? No.

12:Have you ever peed in the woods? My grandparents took us camping quite a bit when I was a kid, so I'm going to say yes. But I don't remember it so I'm betting I was pretty small.

13:What about pooped in the woods? No idea.

14:Do you ever dance even if theres no music playing? Yep.

15:Do you chew your pens and pencils? No.

16:How many people have you slept with this week? Three. Husband and my 2 boys are currently in my bed right now.

17:What size is your bed? Queen.

18:What is your Song of the week? 

19:Is it okay for guys to wear pink? Sure is.

20:Do you still watch cartoons? I have a 7yr old. So yes. I do.

21:Whats your least favorite movie? Oh man. I don't even know. There have been so many that just sucked so bad the last few years. Most of them horror movies. They just don't make them like they used to anymore.

22:Where would you bury hidden treasure if you had some? My back yard.

23:What do you drink with dinner? Tea, Lemonade, Water, Soda. Depends on what I'm having and my mood.

24:What do you dip a chicken nugget in? Honey mustard

25:What is your favorite food? Pizza! Or Tacos. It's honestly a toss up.

26:What movies could you watch over and over and still love? Mona Lisa Smile, Drop Dead Fred, Steal Magnolias, Saving Mr. Banks, the list is endless really.

27:Last person you kissed/kissed you? Owen gave me kisses before he went to bed.

28:Were you ever a boy/girl scout? I was a brownie.

29:Would you ever strip or pose nude in a magazine? Sure would.

30:When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper? It's been years.

31:Can you change the oil on a car? I could probably figure it out.

32:Ever gotten a speeding ticket? No. *knock on wood*

33:Ever ran out of gas? More than once lol. One day I did it right outside of my home town. My grandpa had to come with gas and rescue me lol.

34:Favorite kind of sandwich? La Gondola torpedo (sp?)

35:Best thing to eat for breakfast? Egg white omelette!

36:What is your usual bedtime? I attempt to go to bed around 10pm. That clearly does not always happen.

37:Are you lazy? Yes lol.

38:When you were a kid, what did you dress up as for Halloween? Oh man, a lot of different things. A vampire, clown, bride of Frankenstein (in my moms wedding dress!), when I was 13 I went as a hooker lmao.

39:What is your Chinese astrological sign? Pig.

40:How many languages can you speak? English. But I can sing a whole backstreet boys song in spanish ;)

41:Do you have any magazine subscriptions? No.

42:Which are better legos or lincoln logs? Lincoln logs.

43:Are you stubborn? I certainly can be.

44:Who is better...Leno or Letterman? Fallon.

45:Ever watch soap operas? I used to watch Passions all the time! But then got behind and it got canceled.

46:Are you afraid of heights? Nope.

47:Do you sing in the car? Of course!

48:Do you sing in the shower? Depends on my mood.

49:Do you dance in the car? Yep.

50:Ever used a gun? No.

51:Last time you got a portrait taken by a photographer? Probably when I was pregnant with Owen.

52:Do you think musicals are cheesy? No! I love musicals! Sound of Music is one of my favorites.

53:Is Christmas stressful? It sure is.

54:Ever eat a pirogi? I don't think so. If I have I don't remember it.

55:Favorite type of fruit pie? Is pumpkin a fruit? 

56:Occupations you wanted to be when you were a kid? I always wanted to be a writer and a mom. At least one of those came true.

57:Do you believe in ghosts? Absolutely!

58:Ever have a Deja-vu feeling? All the time.

59:Take a vitamin daily? No.

60:Wear slippers? I'm wearing them right now :)

61:Wear a bath robe? No.

62:What do you wear to bed? A t-shirt.

63:First concert? New Kids on the Block when I was 7!

64:Wal-Mart, Target or Kmart? Target.

65:Nike or Adidas? Neither thanks.

66:Cheetos Or Fritos? Cheetos!

67:Peanuts or Sunflower seeds? Peanuts I guess.

68:Ever hear of the group Tres Bien? No.

69:Ever take dance lessons? Yeah. I took jazz for a couple years. Then I took tap but didn't make it to the recital.

70:Is there a profession you picture your future spouse doing? I am married to my future spouse. So no lol.

71:Can you curl your tongue? Sure can ;)

72:Ever won a spelling bee? Nope. To be honest though I've never been in one lol.

73:Have you ever cried because you were so happy? Yeah. When Gaige and Owen were born and when my nephew was born :)

74:Own any record albums? No.

75:Own a record player? I used to have a whinnie the pooh one lol.

76:Regularly burn incense? No. I'm 31 years old. I buy a wallflowers from bath and body works.

77:Ever been in love? Currently am :)

78:Who would you like to see in concert? I think I've seen everyone I wanted see.

79:What was the last concert you saw? Backstreet Boys!!!

80:Hot tea or cold tea? Cold.

81:Tea or coffee? Depends on my mood.

82:Sugar or snickerdoodles? Sugar.

83:Can you swim well? No.

84:Can you hold your breath without holding your nose? Yes.

85:Are you patient? Depends on the situation. But usually I'm pretty patient.

86:DJ or band, at a wedding? We had a DJ thanks to my 2 brothers :)

87:Ever won a contest? No.

88:Ever have plastic surgery? No. 

89:Which are better black or green olives? I think they're both equally disgusting.

90:Can you knit or crochet? Nope. I've always wanted to learn to crochet but never did.

91:Best room for a fireplace? Bedroom!

92:Do you want to get married? I am married.

93:If married, how long have you been married? In a couple months it'll be 4yrs.

94:Who was your HS crush? I had a HUGE crush on the same guy starting in Kindergarten lol. But I also had a slight crush on a guy named Steve. 

95:Do you cry and throw a fit until you get your own way? No! I was pretty spoiled when I was a kid and I never did it then either. My grandma would have beat me to death lol.

96:Do you have kids? Um, yeah lol.

97:Do you want kids? No. I am perfectly happy with the 3 I have. I get baby fever whenever I see a baby out and about but I'm not young enough to deal with that again lol. I'm also not sure my body could handle another pregnancy.

98:Whats your favorite color? Pink!

99:Do you miss anyone right now? Every single minute of every single day I miss this man. I was a lucky girl to have been raised by him. But I really wasn't ready to lose him. None of us were.




post signature

0 comments:

Post a Comment