August 24, 2014

{31 Day Blogging Challenge- Day 21}

What is your biggest fear?

Why is this always a question? *Sigh*

My biggest fear ever...is probably having something happen to one of my kids or D and I can't do anything about it.

I have this horrible thought that D is going to get hurt at work, and I'll get a call about the time he should be coming home and the person on the other end is gonna tell me he's hurt or worse. The worst part is that his job is pretty dangerous. And a few years ago a guy actually did die and D had to actually call and tell me about it because he didn't want me to hear about it on the news. I had my grandma and my mom calling me to make sure it wasn't him. Which they should have known that if it was him they would have been my first calls lol.

And my kids..I am so terrified something is going to happen to one of them. There are so many crazy people in the world today and I don't want to become a statistic. Ya know? I know where they are and what they're doing pretty much every single minute. If they're not with me they're with people I trust. End of story. I know that I would completely break down and die if anything happened to them.

Those are my biggest fears.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kristin, this is Adrianne from Oilfield Wife Life. I just wanted to let you know I have enjoyed reading your blog, and I have nominated you for the Liebster Award. I hope you accept! If you do, here is my blog post on what the award is and what accepting it entails. http://thisoilfieldwifelife.blogspot.com/2014/08/really-awardfor-me.html
    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete