January 14, 2013

{Yeah...I'm that random}

Here's a youtube tag I found but I don't vlog so I'll do it here :)
#1 Where were you 3 hours ago? Um..I was at walmart picking up some stuff for the kids lunches. Exciting!! #2 Who are you in love with? Nick Carter. Next question. #3 Have you ever eaten a crayon? ..I'm going to say no. But I was a weird kid so I'm not sure lol #4 Is there anything pink within 10 feet of you? No. #5 When is the last time you went to the mall? Before Christmas. I have no desire to go to the mall. Ever. #6 Are you wearing socks right now? Yup. #7 Does your family have a car worth over $2,000? Yes. #8 When was the last time you drove out of town? I want to say like a week ago. #9 Have you been to the movies in the last 5 days? No. :( #10 Are you hot? It's pretty cold in IL in Jan. so no. I'm pretty cold actually. #11 What was the last thing you had to drink? Pepsi max. #12 What are you wearing right now? Sweats, socks, a wife beater, and a true blood t-shirt I got 2 seasons ago. #13 Do you wash your car or let the car wash do it? I let my husband do it ;) #14 Last food that you ate? Tuna foot long from Subway. *yum* #15 Where were you last week at this time? I think I was at home lol #16 Have you bought any clothing items in the last week? For myself no, but for the little boy, yes. #17 When is the last time you ran? I raced my 5yr old into walmart today :) #18 What's the last sporting event you watched? No clue. #19 What is your favorite animal? Dog. #20 Your dream vacation? Disney World!!! #21 Last person's house you were in? My grandmas I guess. #22 Worst injury you've ever had? Is child birth considered an "injury" cause that's the most pain I've ever been in my LIFE. #23 Have you been in love? A few times. When I was 19 I fell in love with a 6lb 14oz baby boy, when I was 21 I fell in love with D, and when I was 25 I fell in love with a 7lb. 12oz baby boy. So 3 times #24 Do you miss anyone right now? Yes. I miss him every single day. #25 Last play you saw? Oh man. I don't even remember...how sad is that? #26 What is your secret weapon to lure in the opposite sex? I caught D with my boobies ;) #27 What are your plans for tonight? The same as they were last night. Homework, Dinner, showers, bedtime. #28Who is the last person you sent a Facebook message or comment? A friend sent me a message & my brother commented that I need a new laptop. #29Next trip you are going to take? I have no idea. #30Ever go to camp? Nope. I'm not a "camp" kind of girl. #31Were you an honor roll student in school? Bahahaha No. #32What do you want to know about the future? Nothing. I like the surprise. #33Are you wearing any perfume or cologne? Not today. #34Are you due sometime this year for a doctor's visit? Yeah. #35Where is your best friend? I'm going to guess she's either getting off work or she's already off and at home #36How is your best friend? Good for her circumstances. She's a tough cookie ;) #37Do you have a tan? I never have a tan. #38What are you listening to right now? Spongebob O.o #39Do you collect anything? Mismatched socks. #40Who is the biggest gossiper you know? My grandmother lol. #41Last time you got stopped by a cop or pulled over? 5yrs ago. #42Have you ever drank your soda from a straw? Who hasn't? #43What does your last text message say? "Don't forget the batteries" #44Do you like hot sauce? Only if it's mixed with ranch. #45Last time you took a shower? This morning. #46Do you need to do laundry? Every.Single.Day. #47What is your heritage? I'm not completely sure. I know I have a little German, a little Irish, and a little Native American but I have no idea how much of anything. #48Are you someone's best friend? I sure hope so. #49Are you rich? Not when it comes to money but I'm rich in other things. #50What were you doing at 12AM last night? Falling asleep.

0 comments:

Post a Comment