June 16, 2013

{I'm bored}

And this is what I do when I'm bored.

1. What do you plan on doing with your life a decade from now?
Well, G and Drama Queen will both be 20 (or close to it) and Little Boy will be 15. So I'm guessing I'll be pulling my hair out with 1 last teenager.

2. Do you support abortion? Yes or No? Give your reasons. 
It depends on the circumstances. I'm neither pro choice nor pro life but I certainly not pro "use abortions as birth control"

3. Do you support euthanasia? Yes or No? Give your reasons.
Do you mean for animals? If they are suffering then yes, put them to sleep. Heaven is a far better place for them.

4. Would you rather go back in time or remain where you are in terms of the time of your life?
Remain where I am. My past sucks.

5. Do you like the school you’re going to? Yes or No? Give your reasons.
I'm not in school. But when I was I didn't really have a problem with it.

6. Who was your favourite Disney princess as a child?
I liked them all but I'd have to say Sleeping Beauty.

7. How do you manage your finances? What do you normally spend it on? And what would you do with your savings for the future?
My husband takes care of the cash flow in this house. I spend it on my kids and make-up lol.

8. Do you still live with your folks?
God no!!

9.  What do you crave for for desserts?
Strawberry cheese cake :)

10. Who are your style icons?
I don't believe I have any. I've always been a jeans and t-shirt kind of girl. It's the way I was raised and I like it.

11. Would you rather die by fire or by ice?
In my sleep please. So neither.

12. Do you believe in an afterlife?
Absolutely!

13. What do you fear most about death?
Going too soon. I don't want to leave my kids until they're completely grown with lives of their own. I don't want them to need me anymore.

14. Favourite countries and cities in the world.
I don't really have a favorite.

15. Extrovert or Introvert?
Introvert.

16. Do you own any pets?
Yup. 1 chihuahua, 1 chihuahua/pug, 1 cat, 1 snake *shudders*

17. Last movie you watched? Did you enjoy it?
This is the End. LOVED it!! But I would have loved it anyway cause of the end ;-)

18. Where do you normally shop for clothes?
TJ Max, Vanity, Target, Rue 21, Deb, ect.

19.  Last person you spoke to on the phone?
My grandmother.
 
20.  Favourite TV shows?
True Blood, Mistresses, Hart of Dixie, Parenthood, SVU, Master Chef, Hells Kitchen, Survivor, and lots of others.

0 comments:

Post a Comment