June 29, 2016

{30 Day Blogging Challenge: Day 29}

10 people living or dead you would invite to dinner, include the menu.

1. Marilyn Monroe. Isn't she on everyones list? She lead such a fascinating life and was faced with so many troubles in her short life. I'd love to have the chance to meet her.


2. Nick Carter. Because Duh.

3. Elvis. Are you kidding me right now? Who doesn't want to meet this guy? He's the friggin' king!

4. AJ McLean. Same reason as Nick lol.

5. Gordon Ramsay. Who will also be preparing said meal.

6. My grandpa (pawpaw).

7. My grandpa Dwight.

8. Robin Williams.

9. Meryl Streep.

10. Anne Hathaway.

I feel like that's a pretty good list.

Please don't make me make a menu lol. I can barely make one for my family let alone celebrities lol. Of course I know Gordon would kill it no matter what I said I wanted, so maybe he should be the one decide.


post signature

0 comments:

Post a Comment