June 1, 2016

{30 Day Blogging Challenge: Day 1}

Relationship Status


This picture basically sums up my relationship status. I'm married. 

D and I met online 12 years ago. He IM'd me after seeing my profile on cupid.com (or maybe it was match.com I can't remember). On my 21st birthday no less! We talked for about a week or so before he asked me out. All he really had to say was Do you want me to pick you up on the bike or in the car? and that was it for me. 

What girl doesn't love a man on a motorcycle?

We went on our first date on the bike, it went into the early morning hours. We've pretty much been together since then. 

We got married three years ago. 

I honestly don't think I could have chosen a more amazing person to spend the rest of my life with. I've dated plenty of guys, mostly cheating douche bags. But I have never been afraid of D treating me like garbage. Plus, he has always treated Gaige like he was his. Never treating him any different than he treats the kids he fathered biologically. 

I love him for all of that.

So that's my relationship status.

post signature

0 comments:

Post a Comment