June 13, 2016

{30 Day Blogging Challenge: Day 13}

Where Would You Like to Visit/Live One Day?

I really want to visit a lot of places. Greece, Italy, Florida lol. I doubt I'll get to go to any of the foreign places I have on my bucket list, but I am going to Florida in December so go me!

As for living somewhere else? Well, I live in Illinois, which has got to be one of the worst effing states in the country. D and I have talked many many times about moving south.

We are thinking somewhere like Tennessee or maybe Missouri. We aren't totally sure yet.

To be honest we probably won't ever leave IL on a permanent basis. I could never leave my family. As much as some of them make me crazy, I know they have my back (for the most part). I know for a fact I could not leave my sister. I would probably die and she would be come to visit me all the time lol.

Maybe when the kids are grown? I don't know.


post signature

0 comments:

Post a Comment