June 22, 2016

{30 Day Blogging Challenge: Day 22}

How have you changed over the last few years? (share pictures)



The last few years I feel like I've changed quite a bit. Not just physically, but mentally. I have always been one to just sort of sit back and let the chips fall where they may, but in recent years I've taken a more I don't need your BS approach to most things. I don't want drama in my bubble. I don't want people who are using me in my bubble. I've done a pretty good job, especially the last three years, of ditching all of that crap. I'm a better person for it.


Now on to the pictures!





Four years ago. This was taken just before D and I were heading out for a date night. I don't know why I thought horizontal stripes were a good idea. They are not. But there I am none the less.


Three years ago. Taken while waiting for the fourth of July fireworks show to start. Sucking down a Lemonade shake up.







One year ago. At a local park me and D like to ride the motorcycle to. I think I'm my happiest on the back of a bike. This is obviously my road buzz look lol.



This year. Me and my sister at Famous Dave's for my birthday! I love her. I honestly don't think I could survive without my siblings...as annoying as they may be sometimes lol.

0 comments:

Post a Comment