June 3, 2016

{30 Day Blogging Challenge: Day 3}

Top five pet peeves.

Oh good lord I just have to pick five? It seems like the older I get the more annoyed random stuff makes me.

Loud Eaters. So gross. Stop smacking your lips. Stop chewing with your mouth open. There is absolutely no damn reason for you to make noise when you eat. It's not only disgusting it's rude.


People who sing but don't know the words. How hard is it to just google the lyrics of a song? Not hard at all, I do it all the time.

Know it All's. I hate to break it to you but you do not know everything there is to know about every subject brought up. You may think you do but more often than not people just let you believe what you're spewing because it's easier than bothering to explain why you're an idiot.

Non-parents giving parenting advice. If you did not raise a child from birth to adulthood, you have no room to tell me that I'm not doing something right. Ever. Contributing to the DNA of a child does not make you a parent either. Like I said, if you were there during the raising process, you don't know shit about parenting. So how about you stop. Thanks bye.

Bra's. I don't think that's actually a normal pet peeve. Why the hell are they all so uncomfortable? I hate them. All of them. Of course I have a few that I can tolerate for longer periods of time than others, but for the most part they all suck.


post signature

0 comments:

Post a Comment