May 30, 2016

{This Is Where I Am #weightwatchers }

Today is weigh in day folks and I was pretty much dreading the scale this week. Even though I've been tracking and trying to watch my points, I did go over quite a bit some days. It was all my fault. Well, that and aunt Flo was in town and that bitch seems to be a bottomless pit. But still, I was tracking it all.

This morning when I stepped on the scale I didn't think I'd lose much. Maybe a few ounces at most. But to my surprise I lost 1.8lb!! Can you believe that?! I'm finally on the right track again. Now let's see if I can keep this up!

Also, Owen took my picture while we were hanging out with my sisters dog yesterday. It's not pretty. I can't wait to look at a picture and not immediately want to delete it. Ugh.


Yep. Someday I'll be comfortable with me again.

0 comments:

Post a Comment