June 20, 2016

{30 Day Blogging Challenge: Day 20}

Favorite TV Shows and Why?

Oh lord almighty. I watch a lot of TV. I always have. So I have several shows that I watch all the time.

1. Hell's Kitchen


The new season hasn't started yet, but I am addicted to this show! I love to watch them run around like chickens with their heads cut off trying to impress an unimpressable chef. And I'm not going to lie, I love to watch Gordon Ramsay freak out on them because they have wasted a ridiculous amount of food with their mistakes. 

2. Orange is the New Black


At this point who doesn't watch this show? Exclusive to Netflix I have become wrapped up in the lives of the characters on this show. It's based on the book by Piper Kerman Orange is the New Black: My Year in a Women's Prison. it's full of all the things that keep people interested. The characters are pretty much insane though lol.

3. Flip or Flop


Since we are always trying to redo our house (a constant construction area that's never going to get finished), I love watching what these people do to houses that are far worse off than ours. I also love to laugh at their prices for the remodel. They spend a ridiculous amount of money on the labor and material. They also spend a ridiculous amount on the houses. And it doesn't matter what the sale price, they always seem to spend at five grand over asking to get the house. I thought they idea was to spend less on the house so that you could spend more on the reno but maybe that's just around here? Either way, I'm constantly watching this. If there's a marathon on, you can almost bet I'm sitting there watching it. D hates it though because I'm always finding things I want to do to our house lol.

4. A Haunting


By now everyone knows that I have a slight obsession with these types of shows. I watch pretty much all of them (My Haunted House, Dead Files, etc.). This is another show that if there's a marathon on I will probably be watching. I love hearing about every one else's paranormal experiences. Some of them scare the crap out of me and some are funny  to me because they're just so crazy. But I still watch.

I could list several more but I'll leave you with these for now ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment