June 2, 2016

{30 Day Blogging Challenge: Day 2}

Where do I want to be in 10 years?

In 10 years I'll be 43. Holy crap.

In 10 years I will have two 24 year old's and an 18 year old.

So where do I want to be in 10 years you ask?


In a perfect world D and I will have all the free time in the world. The motor home will be up and running and in perfect condition. We'll take trips all over the country. Doing all the things we don't have the money to do right now.

D and I have also been talking about downsizing once the kids are out of the house (although Owen does insist he's staying with me forever lol). We've been wanting Tiny House Hunters on HGTV a lot and we think that is the perfect solution for us. We could easily get a tiny house, park it on a piece of land with a large building on it for all the toys (and the motor home of course).


In 10 years I'd like to have written a book. It seems like everyone and their friend is doing it these days. With the ability to self publish and apps/websites like wattpad it's pretty easy. Coming up with a good story and being able to finish is my main problem. I've been writing stories since I learned to write, but I have yet to finish a story. I wish I had kept all the ones I had when I was a teenager because I'm sure I could used those. Some of them were actually pretty good. Sure they started off as Backstreet Boys fan fiction but I believe it was 50 Shades of Grey that started off as Twilight fan fiction. And just look at how well that's done. Maybe I'll actually come up with something someone wants to read someday.

That's where I want to be 10 years.  


post signature

0 comments:

Post a Comment