June 5, 2016

{30 Day Blogging Challenge: Day 5}

What are your favorite comfort foods and why?

I love food. Which is probably why I'm as big as I am right now. Blah. Lets not dwell.

Usually when I'm looking to drown my sorrows I reach for the nearest bag of chips. I prefer Lay's Classic. I think I inherited this from my dad. I can sit down with a bag of chips and some french onion dip and eat the entire thing. Not something to be proud of I am fully aware. But I love them.




Ice cream is something I also grab. We have an awesome little ice cream shop up the street that sells the most amazing soft serve I've ever had! I could literally eat it all day long. In fact, more than once I've gotten it when I was on the way to pick Owen up from school and then stopped again on our way home. I love it!

Mac & cheese with tuna is something I can always count on to cheer me up too. I don't know when or how I started liking this but it's amazing and if you haven't tried it what are you doing with your life? It has to be Kraft Mac & cheese though and drain the tuna, don't just dump it all in there. It's the best thing I've ever put in my mouth. I actually craved it quite a bit when I was pregnant with Owen.

I think those are about it.
post signature

0 comments:

Post a Comment