June 9, 2016

{30 Day Blogging Challenge: Day 9}

If you could have any job in the world, what would it be?

Are you kidding me right now? lol I have been wondering what I wanted to be when I grew up since I was five. And I'm still trying to figure it out.

But I guess I'd say, if I could choose any job, a writer. I love to write (obviously I blog right?) and I love to read.


If I could just find a way to make my brain stick to one story line at a time. I tend to have these amazing ideas and when I sit down to write, I jump all over the place or I can't develop the characters the way they need to be.

I started off really writing stories when I was about 14. I wrote about the boys I liked, my friends, and then I started writing and reading fan fiction.

Maybe some day I'll write something someone will actually want to read. Like 50 Shades of Grey ;)


post signature

0 comments:

Post a Comment