June 16, 2016

{30 Day Blogging Challenge: Day 16}

Your views on mainstream music.

I literally had to google what this was. I feel stupid.


Mainstream Music 
Music that's usually on the radio, Top 40 and is well known to the general public. Usually criticized by fans of the previous mainstream generations, and people who prefer bands and/or genres that aren't apart of the mainstream popularity of the time.
Todays Mainstream Music usually includes Bands/Artits such as 50 cent, Rhianna, Fall Out Boy, My Chemical Romance, etc.
So basically I'm not into most of the music that's on the radio today. I don't think it's original or even good.

I gravitate more towards country music. With the exception of 90's- Early 2000's pop. I mean, we all know my love for Backstreet Boys right? lol

But when it comes to today's music I just can't get into most of it.

So those are my thoughts on that.

post signature

0 comments:

Post a Comment