June 24, 2016

{30 Day Blogging Challenge: Day 24}

Favorite movie and why?

This is like asking me who my favorite kid is! I love movies so much. When D and I fist started dating we would go to a movie, go get something to eat, and go see another one. I could watch movies all day long (and have before). So asking me to name my favorite is almost impossible. But I can name three that I can watch over and over without getting tired of them. I'm going to warn you right now though, they aren't going to be recent ones. I find recent movies to be boring and predictable. So here we go!




1. Bring It On. I am positive I know every single line in this movie and don't even have to think about it before I say it. The beginning cheer is my favorite.



2. Baby Mama. This movie cracks me up! No matter how many times I've seen it (and its been a lot) it just gets me rolling! My sister and I have been known to quote this movie at random times. No shame.


This is my favorite scene! "I wish I was at Arby's there's better food and cooler people!" LOL


3. Enough. This movie is so kick ass! Is there anything better than a woman kicking an asshole husbands ass to protect her kid? I don't think so either. I went to see it twice in theaters. Once with a friend and then we liked it so much we went home and got our moms the same day and took them to see it!




post signature

0 comments:

Post a Comment