June 11, 2016

{30 Day Blogging Challenge: Day 11}

First 10 Songs on your Ipod.

Yeah, I don't have an Ipod lol. I don't have anything Apple. But I put my awesome phone on shuffle and here's the song list.


1. Beyonce - Irreplaceable

2. Hole - Celebrity Skin

3. Nick Carter/Jordan Knight - One More Time

4. 2 Pac (featuring KC & JoJo) - How Do you Want It

5. Lady Antebellum - Need You Now

6. Brad Paisley - Waitin' On a Woman

7. Brad Paisley - Two People Fell in Love

8. Hinder - Lips of an Angel

9. Nick Carter - Get Over Me

10. Beyonce (featuring Jay Z) - Crazy In Love

I am aware that I have a pretty all over the place music list. I listen to pretty much everything. I'm actually surprised that there aren't any Backstreet Boys songs on there (aside from Nick's solo and side albums).


post signature

0 comments:

Post a Comment