June 4, 2016

{30 Day Blogging Challenge: Day 4}

Your thoughts on religion.

Alrighty, well this is a post that's bound to offend someone isn't it? Lets see if I can avoid that.


For starters, I grew up Methodist I believe. We went to church pretty much every single Sunday in the little bitty town I live in. I was never baptized or anything of that nature though. I don't know why. I'm sure my mom wishes she would have now lol.

As we grew up we sort of stopped going to church. We had other stuff to do and in reality, God doesn't care where you worship. He's not just in that church on Sundays right?

Now that I'm an adult I'm more spiritual than religious. I don't follow any certain commandments and I don't attend church regularly (or at all). For a while D and I were going to a Native American church a couple towns over. They were a part of the Methodist church. We did that for a couple years but then the people at the church seemed to just want to take take take and never really give back. It was pretty ridiculous and we stopped going (there was also loads of other drama that I don't need to get into here).

To be honest my religion is Treat people the way you want to be treated. I try to help people out when I can. I try to be a good person.

That's my religious beliefs in a nut shell.

I really hope I didn't offend anyone. I don't see how I could have. It's not like I said I don't believe in God (which I do) or anything like that.


post signature

0 comments:

Post a Comment