June 8, 2016

{I Just Need to Bitch}

I love my children. I love my children. I love my children. Take a deep breath Kristin. If you were going to get rid of them you should have signed them over in the hospital. Please lord give me the strength I need to survive the next ten years without ending up in prison.


Since the beginning of summer all I've done is yell. I yell at someone to pick up their garbage from the kitchen counter/table/living room (where it's not supposed to be in the first damn place!). I yell because someone is fighting over stupid shit. I yell because someone is whining that they're bored.

Today Dawn was bored from the minute she woke up to the minute she went to bed. At around 1pm I got so damn sick of her I'm so bored! There's nothing to do. Why can't I just get on my phone? bullshit that I made her pick up the dog crap and clean up the yard. Then I made her sweep off the front and back porches. Then I told her to take a hike and if she didn't come back it would be OK with me cause I was losing my shit!!

I'm going insane!! I just need one damn day of these kids not doing shit they're not supposed to and not whining at me because they're not getting their way.

I turned into my grandmother today people! I looked Dawn right in the eye and said If you say you're bored or don't have anything to do one more time I can find something for you to do and it's not going to be any fun.

Oh yes I did.

And my house is a damn disaster area! There are chip bags (the snack size) on the kitchen table, there are string cheese wrappers under the table, there were popsicle papers (the ice pop kind) on the damn floor in the living room along with their drippings because no one picks up their shit. And there's not even supposed to be food or drinks in the living room. Because no one picks up their shit.

This is me begging for a break! Begging!!

Please August get here fast so I can get these kids out of my damn house! Please

OK. I think I'm done now.


post signature

0 comments:

Post a Comment