January 31, 2015

{ #weightwatchers Weigh In Week 3}

So week 3 has come and gone and here I am, 1lb lighter :) I'm pretty proud of myself. I stuck to my daily points and venture too far off the path. I didn't end up at the gym but I've got myself a new playlist and I'm ready for it now :)

I've also got 50 Shades of Grey on audio book and I found that I like to listen and walk at the same time. It made the time go by so fast. I recommend it. I also have the last Sookie Book to read so I'll probably do that one too. Should be a good time.

But yeah, I feel good :).

I went and got groceries yesterday and too and got a bunch of fruit and some snacks I'd heard other weight watchers users talk about on social media. I'm pretty excited about my 1lb. I know it's not a lot. But it's something. If I can keep up this momentum and get back in the gym like I want to then I should be golden :)

Anyone else trying weight watchers? How's it working for you?




post signature

0 comments:

Post a Comment