January 10, 2015

{My Return to Weight Watchers}

Yep. After giving it quite a bit of thought and researching nutrisystem after hearing my father in law talk about it, I decided to get back on the plan. I've been seriously lacking in my tracking since about July and it has lead to my gaining back almost all of the weight I'd lost on Weight Watchers since January of last year. Oddly enough I'm pretty sure it was about this time last year that I joined the first time. Quiting the weight watchers program and thinking I could do it my own with an off brand app, was my down fall I believe. Although that app is pretty helpful it didn't give me the motivation to use it. Paying $20 a month for a program is far more motivating. I don't want to be wasting my money. I know you know what I'm saying. With 3 kids every dollar is accounted for. And for me to pay $20/mo and not use it...that won't happen. So I'm starting over. I'm going back to what worked.



I'm not going to promise that I'll be at the gym every day. That is something I'm paying for that I'm not using. I don't know why but since D and I went on vacation I just can't be bothered to deal with going. It doesn't help that now it's cold as a witches tit outside. I barely want to crawl out of bed to get the kids to school let alone put actual work out clothes on and get my ass to a gym.

My plan is to get back into counting my points and get that under control. Then I can worry about the gym. Which is how I went about it last time. I was on weight watchers long before I was a member of a gym.

So that's what is happening. Please tell me I'm not alone at this.

I'm going to attempt to do weekly updates and weigh ins but that not always happen. If you want to follow my journey, you'll probably get more from my twitter/facebook :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment