January 8, 2015

{I ♥ Sonic Slushes & A Face mask that tastes like Chocolate!}

You guys..omg! I love Sonic. I love all the things on their menu. Seriously you can not go wrong eating there! No. They are not good for my points. The Chicken Club Toaster that I get is 20pts. Which is sad. But it's worth it! Also, I don't know about the rest of America but for me, the best part of summer is the fairs. Not because I love going (I actually loath it most of the time. Who wants over priced food and rigged games? Go to Six Flags and go on some real rides.), but because of the Lemon Shake-Up's.




For the love of all things holy I could drink those all day long every single day for the rest of my life!

So imagine my enjoyment when I found that Sonic's Lemon Slush tastes exactly like a Lemon Shake-Up! I now get them every time I go there. Which isn't as often as I'd really like it to be, but still. So if you're a fan of the Lemon Shake-Up you should head over to Sonic and grab yourself one!

I had to go sell one of the American Girl beds this afternoon so I took the opportunity to do a little shopping also. Our first stop was Ulta (of course) where I needed to pick up some more face cleanser and some masks. And that's where I found a clay mask that smells (and looks) like chocolate! I could not wait to get this stuff on my face!

I tried it out tonight and it's slightly amazing and I had a hard time not eating it. I suggest you go check it out. It's Freeman's Chocolate/Strawberry Clay Mask. Amazing. I also picked up some of their peel mask because that stuff is amazing also. I've got the worst dry skin on my forehead and I don't know why :(.

I also scored a tin of Burts Bees Cuticle Cream. My cuticles are looking rough and I thought this might help a little. I had a $3.50 off $10 coupon so I only paid $8 for all 3 when it would have been $12 :). Go me! Love a sale!



While out I also stopped by Ross and picked up a dog bed. The pups have been using old blankets in their crate for a long time and I thought it'd be a good idea to get them something a little warmer. I chose one with soft fur lining and they got right in it and loved it! I'm going to get them on of those big pillow ones for the kitchen since that's where they have to go when we leave the house. They are so spoiled.

Oh! If I'm talking about my day I can't very well leave out how I got in my car at Walmart and my key wouldn't turn! I had to call D to come out and help. Luckily we were in town and not 15min away cause that would have been annoying. I don't know what the deal was but he stuck his key in and it started right up. Which is always the case.

I had to fight the urge to call my grandpa today when it wouldn't start. I can't call 1-800-PawPaw anymore. Ugh. Sorry. I got sad for a minute again.

Moving right along, the kids have been out of school the last 2 days because of the cold. They're making me crazy lol. Dawn literally got mad at me today because she couldn't go to school lol. I told her she was more than welcome to walk across town in the cold but no one would be there. She did this to me right before they went back after break too. I don't understand that kid. Why would she think I would keep her home when she's not sick on a regular school day?

 I am currently doing a little work on the blog and trying to get it out there a little more. Be sure you're sharing with friends and such! Word of mouth is the best way to get a blog read! :)


0 comments:

Post a Comment