January 16, 2015

{ #weightwatchers Weigh In Week 1}

So I'm down .8lb. Which isn't a lot but I think I did pretty good this week :). Especially since we had basically nothing to eat this house that wasn't high in points. Losing is better than gaining though so I'll take anything I can get.

That being said I went grocery shopping today and picked up a bunch of things I can eat. Including things for dinner that are low in points. That's one of the hardest meals for me. I love dinner foods. So to make something yummy and not be able to eat it is pretty much torture.

I am a snacker also. And when there's only junk food to snack on that does not make for a good points week. So I picked up some fruits and veggies. I also got some frozen strawberries for a smoothie! I'm so excited! Lol

So that's my first week. I'm pretty proud of myself.

0 comments:

Post a Comment