December 24, 2015

{ #blogmas Day 24: Merry Christmas Eve!}

Merry Christmas Eve everybody!!

Today was a pretty chill day around here, which is exactly how we like our holidays.

D's dad came with gifts for the kids. So did his grandma, aunt, and Tristen.


D made chili and I made cookies. What better meal is there to celebrate Christmas? None.

Of course, things didn't end up going to plan. D's dad showed up two hours early. Why? I have absolutely no idea why. But I do know I was in the shower when he got here. Ugh.

Of course I've got pictures for your viewing enjoyment!








After everyone left, we opened our Christmas Eve Boxes! Owen had been bugging me all day to get into these damn boxes and he didn't even want to put the friggin' PJ's on. Pfft.




And now we're just hanging out. I'm in the bedroom watching Mask. Probably the most unChristmasy movie ever and everyone else is in the living room playing video games. I don't think I could feel less Christmasy. Blah.

In a couple hours the kids will be in bed, the gifts will be under the tree, and I can sleep!

post signature

0 comments:

Post a Comment