December 22, 2015

{ #blogmas Day 22: A Couple Last Minute Gifts!}

I know I said I was totally done shopping already, but when I went to finish up the Christmas Eve Boxes I noticed that I had four extra peppermint spoons. I could have kept them, and let them go bad in my cupboard. But I chose to gift them. And the only way to do that, was to make them into hot chocolate kits!


Just like with the Christmas Eve Boxes for my kids I put cocoa mix, mini marshmallows, and a peppermint spoon in a small bag. Then I went to Walmart today and picked up some mugs to them in (along with a few gift bags).

I decided I'd give them to the neighbor kids. They are always playing with my kids and they're such good kids!

 I started off with Tinley. She's in Owens class and is so sweet!

 Dacoda is around Gaiges age. I thought the Santa cup was pretty cute!

Then they have a sister a year or two older than Dawn I think. I got her a larger one since she's older. She can put her coffee in it or cocoa or whatever she drinks lol. I think this one is my favorite!

I'm going to have Dawn drop them off tomorrow so they can have them for Christmas Eve. I've never given gifts to our neighbors before (I'm not fond of most of them haha) but these guys are pretty awesome.


post signature

0 comments:

Post a Comment