December 16, 2015

{ #blogmas Day 16: Oh Christmas Tree}

Is my tree a beauty?! Of course I would think that though right?

I'm sure you all remember from last year but I in case you're new to the blog...I got it from my grandma. She used to have it standing (fully decorated) in the large storage building they own. She basically centered a Christmas party around it. I have wanted it for years. And finally a couple years ago, she let me have it.

I don't have all my ornaments on it this year. I didn't feel like going through the entire tote. But I do have the important ones.

Like this one that is front and center. Naturally.

Then there's these that are just a couple of the ones I've bought for Gaige over the years. Obviously the one is his first ornament.

A couple for Dawn that I've bought the last couple years. I wish I had a first Christmas ornament for her. But I guess her egg donor took them when she left. Along with her baby book.

Thennof course there are a couple of Owens. Including his first ornament. Which is just a blue polka dot O lol. I thought it was so cute!

So that's my tree. I have a topper..but D has yet to put it up lol. So I doubt it'll go up this year.

0 comments:

Post a Comment