December 13, 2015

{ #blogmas Day 13: Counting Down!}

You know what the most annoying thing about having kids at Christmas time is?

How many more days til Christmas? Is Santa coming tonight? How many sleeps til he comes? Is he coming tomorrow? How many days does that mean? Is he coming this week?


The questions are endless.

We used to have a cute little count down calendar that was my moms when we were little, but Prissy ate the bear you move from pocket to pocket. So it had to go.

This year though we are using two ways to count down!

For starters, my grandma bought them each an advent calendar.

Every day they each open the tiny window and shove the chocolate inside in their mouths. These she got from Aldi for $1ea. I think.


I also ended up raiding my grandma's Christmas decorations and came across this hanging count down! It has come in handy when Owen is asking how many more days. I just tell him to go look at the counter lol.






When all else fails, I turn to technology. I downloaded the Google Santa Tracker app! It counts down and has games and such on there. But on Christmas Eve you can actually watch as Santa goes from one country/state to another! It's kind of like Norad but Google.







So there we have it! How are your kids counting down to the big night?!


post signature

0 comments:

Post a Comment