December 11, 2015

{ #blogmas Day 11: What's Under the Tree?}


I saw this on facebook the other day and thought it fit this post. We are spoiling our kids this year. And I'm not ashamed of that. D works hard and a lot to be able to afford what we are able to give them. My Christmases as a child were always big. We didn't have this much stuff, but we had plenty trust me. His were smaller. We both want to give our kids a good Christmas. I like to see the


presents packed around the tree, both mine and under my friends trees. I like to know what they got also! I'm more excited to see what they get than to see what I got lol. I understand that some people can't afford to buy their kids the latest gaming system. And that's OK. I also know enough to tell my kids that Santa brings the smaller gifts, but we buy the big ones.

But onward we go with this post! I just wanted to get that out there!

We went a little (a lot) overboard with gifts this year. Like..I'm kind of shocked we bought as much as we did to be honest. We don't usually do that. Usually each kid gets a big gift and then about 10 smaller gifts. But this year...woo buddy lol. I can say though that this is the final list. I'm not buying one more thing for them. Each of them got exactly what was on their list. *Sigh*

Dawn
  1.  3 outfits (3 pairs of jeans and 3 shirts)
  2. Hair Dryer
  3. Sheet Set
  4. Comforter
  5. Fairy Light Lanterns
  6. Lap Desk
  7. Origami Set
  8. Body Pillow
  9. Phone (my old S3 and a case to go on it)
Now I am aware that her list looks short. She actually has two other gifts (a locker rug and locker curtains) but she can't have them unless all her grades are C's and above. That was the deal we made at the beginning of the year. She hasn't held up her end of the bargain so they might be going in her Easter basket (but only if she can get her grades up).

Gaige
  1. Selfie Stick
  2. Nerf Rival Gun
  3. Rival Ammo
  4. Heavy Bag Gloves
  5. Dove Body Wash Set
  6. iON Action Camera
  7. Bike Mount (for camera)
  8. Head Set (for PS4)
  9. Para cord axe with a flint
  10. DC Shirt
  11. Knife with holster
  12. Phone (Daves old S3 with new case)
Owen
  1. 3 Shirts and a pair of jeans (all in one box)
  2. Nerf Rival Gun
  3. Rival Ammo
  4. Thor Hammer
  5. Nerf Gun
  6. Nerf Ammo
  7. Disney Infinity 3.0
  8. Headset (for PS4)
  9. Phineas and Ferb 2pack (Disney Infinity 2.0)
  10. Wreck It Ralph 2pack (Disney Infinity 2.0)
  11. Mr. Incredible (Disney Infinity 2.0)
  12. Merida (Disney Infinity 2.0)
  13. Disney Infinity Disc Holder
  14. Hero (Disney Infinity 2.0)
Yes I am well aware that he has a few more than Gaige and Dawn. I don't think either of them will notice much.

Group Gift
  1. Playstation 4 (comes with a game and a controller)
  2. Extra Controller
  3. Charging Dock
  4. Playstation Membership Card
They aren't going to care about anything else after they open that lol.

So what are your kids getting?


post signature

0 comments:

Post a Comment