December 1, 2014

{32 Random Questions Tag! #youtube }

1.) Do you sleep with your closet doors open or closed? I don't have closet doors.

2.) Do you take shampoo and conditioner bottles from hotels? Not usually. Most of the time they are crappy so I leave them alone. I travel with my own shampoo/conditioner

3.) Do you sleep with your sheets tucked in or out? The flat sheet is tucked in at the bottom but the rest of the blankets aren't.


4.) Have you ever stolen a street sign? No. Isn't that illegal?

5.) Do you cut out coupons and then never use them? Sometimes lol.

6.) Would you rather be attacked by a big bear or a swarm of bees? Um...I'm gonna say bees. I'm not allergic and chances are I could get away from them faster than I could a bear lol.

7.)Do you always smile for pictures? lol Yes. I can't help myself.

8.) Do you ever count your steps when you walk? No.

9.) Have you ever peed in the woods? Maybe when I was little. I don't pee anywhere but on a toilet now though lol.

10.) Do you still watch cartoons? I have 3 kids. I'm lucky if the TV isn't on cartoons even when they're not home.

11.) Where would you bury hidden treasure if you had some? My back yard so I could find it later ;).

12.) What do you drink with dinner? Sometimes water sometimes tea. I used to drink soda but not anymore!

13.) What do you dip a chicken nugget in? Honey mustard.

14.) What movies could you watch over and over and still love? There are so many lol. 

15.) Were you ever a girl scout? No. I was in Brownies though.

16.) Would you ever strip or pose nude in a magazine? Sure.

17.) Can you change the oil on your car? I don't think so. I mean, I might be able to figure it out. But that's what I have a husband for right? lol

18.) Have you ever gotten a speeding ticket? No. *knock on wood*

19.) Afraid of heights? Nope.

20.) Do you sing in the car? Yep. I'm a friggin' pop star in the car!

21.) Is Christmas stressful? I don't think so. I don't let it get stressful. I want it to be fun.

22.) Occupations you wanted to be when you were a kid. I wanted to be a writer and a mom. That's it.

23.) Do you believe in ghosts? My house is haunted.

24.) The first concert you ever went to. New Kids on the Block. I was 7.

25.) Walmart, Target, or Kmart? Target!

26.) Nike or Adidas? Neither. 

27.) Can you curl your tongue? Sure can.

28.) Have you ever cried because you were so happy? I gave birth twice lol, so yes.

29.) The last concert you saw? Backstreet boys this past summer :)

30.) Can you swim well? No.

31.) Can you knit of crochet? No. I can sew.

32.) Are you a dog person or a cat person? I'm an animal person. I have both a cat and dogs. But I'm a little more into my dogs than the cat. I used to be strictly a cat person. But when I lost my cat at 18 I just can't get close to another one. I know that's weird. 


post signature

0 comments:

Post a Comment