December 16, 2014

{Another Christmas Program!}

On Monday my nephew had his Christmas program. Usually all of us go, my sister, her bf, my grandparents, and me with my kids. But this year the school did tickets and she only got 5 seats. Such BS. They wouldn't have to do that if they didn't have it in the smallest room of the high school. When I was in school they had it in the gym of that school. Plenty of room. Anyway, it was super cute! Mainly because he was in it and I heart that little monkey! They sang All I want for Christmas (is my two front teeth) and that Alvin and the Chipmunks song.



After we usually go grab food but I don't think anyone was feeling it this year. So I took my grandma home and then went home myself. Nothing too exciting. But monkey sure was adorable to watch up there :)

It'$s hard to believe we don't have that many more years to enjoy these. *tear*

0 comments:

Post a Comment