December 19, 2014

{Another Christmas Tag!}

1. Favorite Christmas Movie? I answered this in another tag.

2. Are you on the Naughty list or the Nice list? I would hope that I'm on the nice list. But chances are I'm not ;)

3. Show us an embarrassing Christmas photo. How's this for embarrassing? That's me and my little sister at my parents house.



4. Have you ever had a White Christmas? I grew up in Illinois. Of course I've had a white Christmas. In fact, up until a few years ago, every Christmas was white.

5. Do you start your Christmas shopping on Black Friday or wait until the last minute? I start long before Thanksgiving. I'm always looking for things that can be used for Christmas. You save a ton of money that way.

6. If you could be in any Christmas movie what would it be? Hmm...A Christmas Story :)

8. Name all of Santa’s reindeer. Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, Vixen, Comet, Cupid, Donner, Blitzen, and Rudolph of course.

9. When does your family put up your Christmas tree and who decorates it? I put it up as soon as possible. Sometimes right after Halloween lol. I'm usually the one to decorate it. The kids each have a tree in their rooms that they can decorate themselves.

10. Is your Christmas tree real or fake? Fake. But you wouldn't be able to tell.

12. Peeking at gifts or be surprised? If it's under the tree and I think I might be able to get away with it, I am all over that shit lol.

13. Show us your ugly Christmas sweater if you have one. Don't have one.

14. If you could be under the mistletoe with anyone who would it be? Nick Carter. 

15. Does your family have a special holiday recipe you like to help make? Nope. My mom makes deviled eggs every year. But those are pretty basic lol.

16. Are you a pro-present wrapper, or do you fail miserably? I have gotten so much better over the years.

17. Have you ever gone Christmas caroling? Not that I'm aware of.

18. What tops your tree? A really pretty star.

19. Do you make New Years Resolutions? Do you stick to them? Not really lol. I make goals, but I never stick to resolutions. 

20. You have been granted one Christmas wish…what will it be? To bring back the one person we are missing so terribly right now.

0 comments:

Post a Comment