December 2, 2014

{ #blogmas Day 2: Christmas Eve Boxes}

I found this idea on Pinterest last year and thought it was an amazing idea. Our Christmas Eve is pretty laid back these days. We go to D's grandmas around noon and then the rest of our day is just hanging out at home. Sometimes we bake cookies or play games but I love the idea of new jammies and watching movies and eating popcorn. Its fun times!
Now last year I didn't get boxes I went ghetto and did bags. This year I went to Hobby Lobby and got some cute boxes this year. I can't wait for the kids to see them and open them. I already have them under the tree lol.



I went to Target on BF and got some new PJs. Dawn is getting Monster High footie ones, Owen is getting Ninja Turtle ones (he requested them again this year), and Gaige (who is hard to buy for) is getting some random ones I found lol. He doesnt really wear PJs anyway.
Today I went to Walmart (ugh) and got them cups for their hot chocolate. They each get a cup, hot chocolate, and popcorn. That way there's no fighting.
I also picked up their movies. This was a tough decision. Everyone knows how much we love a good Christmas movie around here, and I have a ton. When Gaige and Dawn were little I bought a box set of the claymation movies that I watched when I was a kid. So I don't have those to choose from. I had to do a little searching this year. Leave it to Walmart though to help me out. Gaige got Ernest Saves Christmas, Owen got some movie about about a little reindeer, and Dawn got Miracle on 34th street. I'm slightly excited to watch them lol. I love Ernest movies! And I also love Miracle on 34th Street.

I think Christmas Eve will be a good time this year :).

0 comments:

Post a Comment