December 17, 2014

{Christmas Tag!!}

Since nothing exciting is happening today, I went in search of a tag. I love these! So here we go!
1. Do you like to stay in your PJ’s, or dress up for Christmas? Well, that depends on the plans for the day. When I was growing up we would go to my grandparents farm and that required clothes. But last year I went to my moms grandparents and they don't care what I wear lol. So PJ pants and a T-shirt it was!
2. If you could only buy one person a present this year, who would it be? That is impossible. I have 3 kids and I'm an aunt. No could I just buy for 1 person.
3. Do you open your presents Christmas Eve or Christmas morning? We do 'Christmas Eve Boxes' with PJs and a movie in them. But actual gifts are opened in the morning.


4. Have you ever built a Gingerbread house? Probably when I was a kid.
5. What do you like to do on your Christmas break? I don't get a Christmas break lol. But Gaige goes to my grandparents and the other 2 hang out with me. We bake cookies and such.
6. What’s your favorite Christmas meal or treat? I don't know. We don't put a lot of emphasis on food at Christmas.
7. What’s your favorite holiday movie? A Christmas Story certainly is high on the list. But I also love Smokey Mountain Christmas and Unlikely Angel. I love Christmas movies!
8. Candy Canes or Gingerbread Men? Popcorn balls ;)
9. Have you ever made a snowman? When I was a kid yeah.
10. Which do you like better, Christmas Eve or Christmas Day? Christmas Day! I love watching the kids open their gifts!!
11. White lights, or colored lights? On my big tree the lights are colored but on the kids trees (in their rooms) they're white.

0 comments:

Post a Comment