December 15, 2014

{I found pics!}

I love looking at old pictures. It one of my favorite things to do. So when I find some I haven't seen in a long time, I get kind of excited. Which is what happened today. I found an SD card in Gaiges room and decided to see what was on it (I'm a nosy mom like that). This is what I found.




I guess he didn't want his picture taken lol. 


 These 2 of him doing his "homework" were when he was about 2-3. He saw Gaige doing school work when we homeschooled, and he insisted he do some too. Maybe this is why he's so good in school?


Doing some school work :) 

He still eats peanut butter right out of the jar like that. And he still has a love for cereal.  

I don't know who he was talking to. But he looks pretty into the conversation huh? lol 


 Kitten Erma!

He looks like he might have been hiding from me. Or, he was keeping warm by the heater vent that was under that table ;)


post signature

0 comments:

Post a Comment