December 17, 2014

{Starting Over: Getting Fit}

I know I've said not too long ago that I'm getting my ass back in the gym, but to be honest I haven't been. I just can't seem to make myself go, and I find all kinds of excuses not to. I'm too tired, my back hurts, my head hurts, I'm sad, it's cold. Ugh! I just want to slap myself and scream "Get your ass up and Go!!" But then something hit me today, I was doing really good and I fell off the wagon. If I'd have stuck with it, I'd be half way to where I wanted to be by now. I started weight watchers in January last year. It's not December and I've gained back almost all of what it took me so long to lose in the first place. I'm so mad at myself!




So I took to pinterest to find some help. I found a couple good pins for workouts on a treadmill. I'm kind of excited about using them and I'm going to start tomorrow! The one I'm most wanting to test out, is this one.


She has all kinds of treadmill based workouts. Part of my problem is I get so bored doing the same thing every single day. Plus, I had hit a plateau there at the end and I wasn't losing anything anymore. I think my body got used to what I was doing and just decided it was done changing. I don't want that. I want more change! So yeah, I'm going to attempt some of these. Not the running ones really, cause I'm not a runner. With my boobs you can't be lol. Well I guess I could run, but I'm not into it.

With all this comes a workout playlist. Which I'm finding is more difficult that it should be. I've got a bunch of awesome songs on my laptop but none of them are jumping out at me. I might end up just sticking with Britney Spears and Backstreet Boys. I think it was Miranda Lambert that said, "When I listen to Britney it makes me want to stay on the treadmill longer cause I want her body." So we shall see what I end up with. What are some of your workout songs? My main problem is I'm not a huge fan of todays music. I like the stuff I grew up listening to. But of course I've heard most of that a million times lol. It's a viscous cycle.

I've also started tracking my points again. I didn't rejoin weight watchers because it's too expensive but I downloaded an app that works on the same system so it's just as good. Of course I still have MyFitnessPal too. I mainly use that for tracking exercise though because I find that I eat more and go over my points if I track calories too closely. Which is odd because I have it set to come out to about the same as my points. I don't get that at all.

Yeah so that's my "I don't want to be fat anymore" post for this week lol. I'll attempt to update. I'm not gonna say it'll be a lot because I don't stick with things like that. But if you want to check my progress you can follow me on twitter. That's where you'll see a lot of my updates (along with ramblings lol).

post signature

0 comments:

Post a Comment