December 1, 2013

{25 Days of Blogmas: Day 1}

Favorite Christmas Movie

I'm a Christmas movie lover. There is no way to pick just 1. So I've compiled a list of movies that I could watch over and over and not get tired of them. 

1. Smokey Mountain Christmas: You can thank my grandmother for this one. She introduced me to it when I was a kid and I've never been able to go a whole Christmas season without watching it at least...4 or 5 times lol.

2. The Life and Adventures of Santa Claus
3. A Christmas Story (I couldn't find the whole movie on youtube)
4. The Year Without a Santa Claus These movies are my very favorite. I love them all from 'Twas the Night Before Christmas to Frosty the Snowman. They're all amazing and we watch them every single year.
5. Three Days A hallmark movie I fell in love with. It took me forever to find this movie!
And there we have it. 5 of my favorite movies to watch at Christmas! This isn't counting all the hallmark movies I love that I rediscover every year. I'm a Christmas movie addict ;). What are yours??

0 comments:

Post a Comment