December 3, 2013

{25 Days of Blogmas: Day 3}

When/how did you find out Santa wasn't real?


This is kind of a hard one. In don't think there was anyone thing that told me Santa wasn't real. Non older cousin or jerk at school told me there's no such thing. I just remember being about 8 maybe 7 and walking up to my grandpa and saying "I know Santa isn't real." And all he said was "oh really? What makes you think that?" I don't actually remember what I said after that. But I do remember laying there in bed and hearing sleigh bells ;). And I was sure that my little ears also heard someone walking around on the roof too lol.  I'm pretty sure that in kept believing after that but there was always doubt in the back of my head. And then eventually I just stopped believing.

Maybe it was seeing what I got in stores after Christmas. I don't know. Either way, it stopped being as exciting. And until I had G Christmas was never as exciting as when I was a kid. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment