December 16, 2013

{25 Days of Blogmas: Day 16}

Hardest Person to Buy For

There is absolutely no doubt in my mind that I have 2 of the hardest people to buy for ever

First there's Gaige. The kid is ridiculous to buy for any more. When he was little it was anything John Deere. That made things a little easier, since he didn't ask for anything. But now that he's older, he still doesn't really ask for anything and the only thing he's in to is the Military. Do you know how hard it is to buy Military items for an 11yr old? Yeah. It ain't easy my friend. Husband and I have searched high and low for anything that might spark his interest on Christmas morning. Hopefully we've found a few things this year ;). He asked for an MP3 player and we got one of those. And we picked up some other goodies. I don't want to give it away of course! But I think he's gonna be pretty friggin' excited with it all :). We still have to pick up a couple more things. Including PJ's for his Christmas Eve box (a new tradition we're starting this year). 

The other person is D! He is awful to buy for. I don't know if it's because he was an only child or if it's because he was a spoiled ass lol. For the last 10 years I have never gotten him anything that he didn't ask for specifically. Last year I heard him mention that he would like a Brothers Grimm book, so I searched the internet and sat on amazon for ever trying to figure out which one to buy. I bought it, it was awesome! I was so excited to get it and wrap it. I put it under the tree and the minute he walked in the door from work he guessed what it was. Not just that it was a friggin' book but the name of the book! I was crushed. I thought I'd done so good and gotten him something he would be so happy about. It totally ruined Christmas for me to know that he already knew what was in there. He tried to make me feel better and act all excited about it Christmas morning, but it was over, I was already upset. It's the same thing this year. He knows what I got him. I didn't even try to hide it this year though. At all. I wrapped the shit right in front of him. So it won't matter if I write about it here lol.

For the last year he has been saying that he wants an action camera for the motorcycle so he can record while he's off roading on it (dirt bike). I found one at Menards that was on sale for $50 on Black Friday. So I picked it up and I could not be more excited for him to open it. Even though I know he already knows what I got him, he doesn't know which one lol. There are actually 2 and I got the better one ;). 

So there you have it. The 2 hardest people to buy for. I can only see Gaige getting worse, D will eventually stop caring lol.

0 comments:

Post a Comment