December 2, 2013

{25 Days of Blogmas: Day 2}

Your 2013 Christmas List

Normally I have a ton of things I want for Christmas. Most of them include something electronic. But this year I can't think of anything I want. I got my s3 for my birthday and even though I would love to have the galaxy tab 3 (which is what we got both G and the drama queen) but I don't really need it. My phone is amazing and I love it. In don't even want a new one lol. Which is rare for me cause I'm usually looking for the next amazing phone a month after I get the new one, but this one is perfect for me :). Anyway the point of this post is to list what I do want. So here we go.

1. The floors done in the kids rooms.
2. The bathroom remodeled.
3. Another bathroom added upstairs
4. The mud room done like it was supposed to be last summer
5. The kitchen remodeled
6. The living room floors done again the right way.
7. The dining room done finally 3yrs later
8. The baseboards in the living room put on
9. The front porch screened in
10. The yard landscaped the way it was supposed to be last summer

I think that's pretty much it. In won't get any of that for Christmas. But if I could have anything, those would be the things I want. 

What do you want for Christmas?

0 comments:

Post a Comment